Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Headed to the Telluride Film Festival...

I will be here this labor day weekend, abandoning my family, who believe me-won't be suffering - backbacking in Utah...humm? backpacking, carrying all the contents you need for three days on your back or watching like ten films in a weekend- that really is not as hard as a decision as it should be- sorry Honey ( for hubby who might be reading this)
I'm heading out tomorrow to spend four days at the Telluride Film Festival...

The actual list of films are still up to speculation, they do not release the names of the films showing until the Friday- the first day of the festival.

I will be posting daily- on my other blog- On Popcorn and Movies, with links from here- covering the films and street life up there, always interesting- with many Q and A panel discussions- with the writers, directors and actors.

Whatever you are up to this last weekend of the summer- hope it is wonderful!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'd love to go with you! I've only been to Telluride once for a few hours. It would be wonderful to be there for a real visit. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete